samedi 21 juin 2008

In the US



On prend les mêmes et on recommence. J'ai décidé de continuer mon blog. Je ne suis plus en Jordanie mais quelque part sur terre. Là, je suis à Grand Rapids, 2° plus grande ville de l'état du Michigan aux Etats-Unis. Je suis chez Andi, et voici la ville et l'adorable rue qu'elle habite. 

We take the same ones and we start again. I decided to continue my blog. I am not in Jordan anymore but somewhere else on Earth. Right now, I am in grand Rapids, 2nd biggest city of the state of Michigan, in the US. I am at Andi's place, and here are her city and her cute street. 

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Hey American girl (You should listen to the song called "American boy"...Maybe you did it already!!)!
Brilliant idea this blog in the US! Thanks to that, I am travelling with you somehow!!!
If only I could be with you instead of correcting papers...
I am looking forward to having some news,
xoxo

Stéphanie a dit…

Mary,I miss you so much. I wish you were here with me. And I am absolutely glad that you had a look on my blog. That's so nice. And good luck for your papers.